关于阅读类论文范文集 和阅读理解相关硕士毕业论文范文

本论文是一篇免费优秀的关于阅读论文范文资料,可用于相关论文写作参考。

阅读理解

阅读下面短文,根据短文内容回答问题.

(一)

When my wife and I went to live in an Arab country, my friends told us to be prepared for a culture shock. Later, we realized that the advice given to us by our friends was correct.

The culture shock started with the weather. Here, the burning sun can cook an egg in a minute! The hot weather made us feel so tired that we were falling asleep at midday!

Another culture shock was the working week. We worked from Saturdays to Wednesdays, including Sundays. It was also strange to see people praying[祷告] in a certain direction! They he strict rules for women. They do not let people see their faces in public. They do not let women drive cars, either. All dresses worn by women he to cover the body completely. They believe that women cannot be seen in public.

At the weekends, we went camping in the desert. I will never forget watching the sun setting over the desert.We also enjoyed riding on the camels.

In the end, we enjoyed living there, but their culture is very different from the American culture.

1. The writer experienced the culture shock ________.

A. before going to the Arab country

B. after camping in the desert

C. during stay in the Arab country

D. while watching the sunset

2. People in the Arab country do not go to work ________.

A. on Mondays and Tuesdays

B. on Saturdays and Sundays

C. on Wednesdays and Thursdays

D. on Thursdays and Fridays

3. Which of the following is strict rules for women in the Arab country?

a. Cover faces in public.

b. Don’t go outside.

c. Be dressed in white.

d. Never drive cars.

A. a; c

B. a; d

C. b; c

D. b; d

4. What does the writer think of living in the Arab country?

A. He enjoyed living there.

B. He enjoyed the culture there.

C. He was interested in praying.

D. He felt strange to see the weather.

5. What does the underlined word “shock” mean in Chinese?

A. 理解

B. 打击

C. 渗透

D. 冲击

(二)

After many days of waiting, the Olympic mascots were finally chosen at 8pm on November 11, 2005. The Olympic mascots are the Olympic torch[火焰], the fish, the panda, the Tibetan gazelle[藏羚羊] and the swallow[燕子]. The panda is named “Jingjing”. He was chosen because he makes children ile and brings the blessing of happiness wherever he goes. He was chosen to show China’s wish to protect nature.

Unlike the well-known panda, the Tibetan antelope is considered much sportier than other chosen animals. “I can run 70-100 km per hour. So you see, I’m a perfect symbol[象征] of the Olympics-‘higher, faster and stronger’.” Says the athlete, whose name is “Yingying”.

The fish, “Beibei” stands for prosperity[繁荣]. She will represent[代表] water sports. “Nini”, the swallow stands for a good luck and wish for a better life. She will represent gymnastics[体操]. The Olympics flame, “Huanhuan” gives out enthusia[热情] and best wishes for the Olympics. He will represent ball games.

Many teenagers are surprised that Beijing will he mascots but very excited that they will he more choices when shopping for souvenirs[纪念品].

“I hope there will be a cartoon in which these mascots are the main characters, doing different sports. So the whole world will he a better understanding of the Chinese spirit,” said one teenager.

1. There are ______ Olympic mascots for the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games.

A. four kinds of

B. three kinds of

C. five kinds of

D. two kinds of

2. The panda, “Jingjing” was chosen ______.

A. to show China’s wish to protect nature

B. as a symbol of the spirit of the Olympics

C. to give best wishes for Olympics

D. to show Chinese’s love

3. ______ will represent gymnastics.

A. The fish named “Beibei”

B. The swallow named “Nini”

C. The Olympic flame named “Huanhuan”

D. The fish named “yuyu”

4. Zhou Xia enjoys all kinds of ball games very much, so she may buy _______ as a souvenir.

A. Nini B. Yingying

C. Huanhuan D. Beibei

5. Mr Brown’s son likes diving, he may buy his son _______ as a birthday present.

A. Jingjing B. Beibei

C. HuanhuanD. Nini

阅读论文范文结:

关于本文可作为阅读方面的大学硕士与本科毕业论文阅读论文开题报告范文和职称论文论文写作参考文献下载。

1、青春风杂志免费阅读

2、英语杂志在线阅读

3、杂志阅读

4、杂志在线阅读

5、期刊阅读

6、飞魔幻杂志免费阅读